LosT in DungeonS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're not prepared (for WOTLK)!

Go down

You're not prepared (for WOTLK)! Empty You're not prepared (for WOTLK)!

Post  Nymor Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:47 pm

We all know that our server will support Wrath Of The Lich King, the "new" WOW expansion, but we don't know yet when it'll come. I suggest to gain in this topic all the ideas we have to be ready to a true "speedrush" to level 80, as Pgs and as Guild. Please, feel free to write what you all think could be useful.

Guild objectives:

1) To grow up in player's number so that we can have a likely costant player's pool to face rather hard challenges.

2) To continue what we started in theese days, to do some serious raid experience to become an even better team.

3) To choose at least 1 Blacksmith, 1 Tailor and 1 Leatherworker each of them with the task to up those skills during exp. This task should be took by volunteers, because it'll probably have a negative effect on exp rates (maibe we should organize some groups to help them to do more quests in less time so that they can find more easily the time for crafting). If i understood well, in WOTLK in place of the rep set there will be some craftable 8 pieces resilience sets for level 78:

Eviscerator's Battlegear
Frostsavage Battlegear
Ornate Saronite Battlegear
Overcaster Battlegear
Savage Saronite Battlegear
Stormhide Battlegear
Swiftarrow Battlefear

Personally i think i'll take the Blacksmith's role with Harlan. If we'll miss a good Leatherworker, i cab try to find some time to work on Karesh, but it would be much better if someonelse feels to do that. If everything goes like it should, when we'll have WOTLK all bosses will already be scripted, in that case we'll need a good starting equip to raid as to do pvp.

4) Regarding the precedent point, if your pg has a gathering profession your help is welcome. Every non equip item from white quality above could potentially be useful to craft your set o one guildie's set, so if it's possibile, try to learn what each item is for, or ask in guild before selling/trashing.

Personal objectives:

1) Reading AlphaWow's forum, it has been stated that only arena points will be resetted. Hoard as much honor and marks you can, in WOTLK a single armor piece should cost about 50-60k Honor, so the day you'll ding 80, you'll be able to buy 1 or 2 pieces at best. If you're interested in this strategy, our server's hoarding limits should be around 70k Honor, 100 marks (each kind) + 100 more marks (each kind) in your mail.

2) GOLD. This, like Cri teachs us all, is never too much XD In WOTLK you'll be able to buy a second spec, switchable at will (until out of combat) for 1000g. Futhermore you have to consider your abilities cost from trainer. Personally i'd do my best to go Northrend with AT LEAST 2000g for each pg. By the way, this is a very easy objective because only with daily quests you can actually gain about 200-300g for each lv 70 pg each day.

Opzional objectives:

1) Are you a craft fanatic? Your bags are always full of trashy things that could be useful one day or another? You can make an advantage of this (even without selling) ^_^. Check which recipes, lacking of rare or expensive requirements (like primal nether or sunmotes) are still orange or at least yellow at 375 skill. When you just don't know what to do, hoard the required items to do some of those crafts, so that you can do it just after learning your profession's new level at Northrend. This trick should give you 10 or maibe 20 "virtual skill points" for wich you'll not need to find new maths in Northrend when you'll have thousands of other things to do. WARNING: if you don't have very simple recipes, this trick will steal much more time and resources than simply using the first Northrend's recipes...it's a "i give 2X now so i'll not need to give X later when i'll be more occupied".

Nymor

http://pensierierranti.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum